Biking Belles Chichester - Saturday CHALLENGE RIDE
Saturday 20th July at 8.50am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||35 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bishop Luffa School, Westgate, Chichester, PO19 3LT (Meet near the level crossing) PLEASE NOTE LOCATIONS VARY FOR THESE RIDES PLEASE CONTACT ME (VAL) ON 07824 605317 TO CONFIRM BEFORE THE DAY PO19 3LT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Chichester
We’ll meet for 8.50am to start at 9am prompt. There have been a few instances where participants haven’t turned up – please can you make sure you call me to let me know if you can no longer make it or are running late - Thank you!
PLEASE NOTE LOCATIONS VARY FOR THESE RIDES PLEASE CONTACT ME (VAL) ON 07824 605317 TO CONFIRM BEFORE THE DAY
We’ll do a quick bike check and head off along country lanes. The rides will be approximately 35 miles in length with hills and cycling at a good steady pace.
Suitable for those that ride already and can keep a steady pace.
Wearing a helmet is advisable as we’ll be out on the roads. It’s a good idea to bring water, a snack to keep you going, puncture repair kit and money just in case we stop for coffee and cake.
If you have any questions please give me a call on 07824 605317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have a Blog for up to date information on all of our rides, please click here!
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Bishop Luffa School, Westgate, Chichester, PO19 3LT (Meet near the level crossing) PLEASE NOTE LOCATIONS VARY FOR THESE RIDES PLEASE CONTACT ME (VAL) ON 07824 605317 TO CONFIRM BEFORE THE DAY
- Starting Postcode
- PO19 3LT
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Gentle Breeze Ride to the Water||Sunday 30th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Training Ride 3: Hove to Seaford and back||Saturday 15th March at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Henfield to Shoreham Airport - Downs Link Cycle Route||Friday 28th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|