Pedal the Promenade - All Inclusive Sky Ride Local
Sunday 24th July at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||6 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- On the Middle Walk, North Promenade FY1 1RX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 25 mins (45 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
Sky Ride Local in Blackpool
Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Our Easygoing rides are great for building confidence for all abilities and ages along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes. They’re up to six miles long, with a gentle pace of around six miles an hour.
This 6 mile ride takes in the world-famous sights of breezy Blackpool promenade. Flat, fun and traffic-free, this cheeky seaside route has plenty of iconic sights, including the famous promenade itself, the enormous Norbreck Castle Hotel, the North Pier, Blackpool's unmistakable tower and the futuristic white towers of the offshore wind farm.
Helmets must be worn by all under 18's regardless of ride level.
All ages are welcome but age 5 and under must be in a BSA approved child seat, trailer or tag-a-long.
All rides leave at the time stated you must arrive early Ride Leaders will not wait.
- Car Parking
- Yes, at at the start, charges apply
- Nearest Train Station
- Blackpool North,
Meet the Ride Leaders
- Tom Leivers
- Laura Ivinson
- Gina Kitchin
Rider Comments on the Route
Lovely afternoon, pleasant ride, great leaders
Really enjoyed the ride, great leaders and riders.