Friday 26th April at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||10 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- We'll meet at the Tea Hut by the Lake Wardens (near the ferry) Bowness on Windermere, Windermere, Cumbria LA23 3JH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Lakeland
This is a beautiful off road ride for those who just want to get away from the traffic and enjoy the views!! There will be some climbing involved but you will be rewarded with stunning views and a fun descent to Far Sawrey.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Please bring money for the ferry as this ride is in the evening there wont be a cafe stop!!
As this ride is off road you will need a mountain bike and you must be wearing a properly fitting helmet a pair of gloves is also advisable
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
For more information on rides taking place in Cumbria please see our Facebook pages:
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- We'll meet at the Tea Hut by the Lake Wardens (near the ferry) Bowness on Windermere, Windermere, Cumbria
- Starting Postcode
- LA23 3JH
Meet the Champions
- Eleanor Barlow
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|New Year Day Breeze||Wednesday 1st January at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Boxing Day Bimble||Thursday 26th December at 10.15am||Women Only||Read More|
|Lyham Longer Loop RIde||Saturday 4th January at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|