Breeze Ride - wolston loop
Tuesday 9th April at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|70 Mins||10 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet at the village green in Wolston CV8 6HQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 10 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Coventry
10 miles of flat(ish) country lanes 9
- Starting Point
- Meet at the village green in Wolston
- Starting Postcode
- CV8 6HQ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|C1C Sunday Rideout||Sunday 8th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Rugby to Cubbington return - Start in Rugby||Sunday 8th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Dynamic Faster Pace Ride||Saturday 7th December at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|