Road Ride in Newcastle
Sunday 27th October at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|210 Mins||50 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Cycle Hub Quayside Newcastle-upon-Tyne Tyne & Wear NE6 1BU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 30 mins (3 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Road Rides @ The Cycle Hub
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Newcastle
These road rides are designed for people who have a good fitness level and who cycle regularly. Starting at the Cycle Hub, we will look to cycle between 40-50 miles. It's completely free to enter but we do ask that you only use a road bike.
If you'd like to take part then call us on 01912767250 or by e-mailing us at email@example.com
- Starting Point
- The Cycle Hub Quayside Newcastle-upon-Tyne Tyne & Wear
- Starting Postcode
- NE6 1BU
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Blaydon Cycle Club Mountain Bike Ride - Consett loop||Sunday 8th December at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Hurworth Burn Reservoir Ride||Sunday 8th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Hurworth Burn Reservoir Ride||Sunday 22nd December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|