Social Bike Ride in Newcastle
Saturday 14th September at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Cycle Hub Quayside Newcastle-upon-Tyne Tyne & Wear NE6 1BU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Social Bike Rides @ The Cycle Hub
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Newcastle
These rides are designed to be a relaxed, sociable event, emphasising having a good time on your bike. There will be at least two leaders on hand and the ride is completely free to take part. We will look to meet at the Cycle Hub at 10am, and aim to leave by 10:30am. We'll cycle between 10-20 miles, with a break scheduled stop-off somewhere along the way.
We will return to the Cycle Hub where you can treat yourself to some well deserved coffee and cake!
Let us know in advance if you'd like to join in as we do have limited capacity, just e-mail email@example.com or call 01912767250
- Starting Point
- The Cycle Hub Quayside Newcastle-upon-Tyne Tyne & Wear
- Starting Postcode
- NE6 1BU
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Newcastle to Low Prudhoe||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Axel's Missing Helmet ride||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The 8 Bridges Route||Sunday 23rd March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|