Tootle in the Park.
Friday 12th April at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||5 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hurst Grange Car Park, Hill Road, Penwortham....next to the Cemetery. PR1 9XH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Preston
This ride is perfect for all abilities but especially those who want a gentle ride in relaxed company. We will be riding on cycle paths where ever possible and will always accommodate the ride confidence / fitness of all members of the group.
If is advisable to wear a helmet but not essential. Please bring some water.
Children are welcome with an adult but they must wear a helmet.
Come along to see the Spring arrive in one of Penwortham's most beautiful parks.
- Starting Point
- Hurst Grange Car Park, Hill Road, Penwortham....next to the Cemetery.
- Starting Postcode
- PR1 9XH
Meet the Champions
- Annie Owens
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Lyham Longer Loop RIde||Saturday 21st December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Haigh "Christmas" Heights||Saturday 14th December at 2.00pm||Women and Children||Read More|
|Breeze Challenge Ride for Women - Dunham Dauphiné||Sunday 22nd December at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|