Earlswood Lakes and Lanes
Thursday 25th April at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||10 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Red Lion, Lady Lane, Earlswood, Solihull, B94 6AQ Plenty of car parking if you are unable to cycle to the start point. But please join us for a drink afterwards if you use their car park B94 6AQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Solihull
Join us for a pleaseant evening ride around the lanes of Earlswood. We will be cycling approximately 10miles along mainly quiet lanes cycling at approx 10miles an hour. No real hills on this ride.
Hybrid or road bikes will be best suited for this evening ride. Please remember drinks as we won’t be stopping until the end of the ride.
As this is an evening ride it would be advisable to fit front and rear lights to your bikes and if you are going to use lights you already have don’t forget to check the batteries.
Please make sure that your bike is in good working order and bring a spare inner tube (correct size for your bike).
Please bring a drink and a snack to keep you going and money for refreshments.
You may also need to bring an extra layer, gloves and waterproof. Wearing a helmet is advised as we will be out on the roads.
Maggie and I look forward to seeing you on what we hope will be a lovely evening ride and if you can please join us afterwards for a drink in the welcoming Red Lion.
- Starting Point
- The Red Lion, Lady Lane, Earlswood, Solihull, B94 6AQ Plenty of car parking if you are unable to cycle to the start point. But please join us for a drink afterwards if you use their car park
- Starting Postcode
- B94 6AQ
Meet the Champions
- Julie Harvey
- Maggie Throup
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Solihull Breeze - Regular Monday Outing||Monday 28th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Monday's Mini outing - with cake!||Monday 28th April at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|
|Solihull Breeze - Beginner Earlswood Amble||Wednesday 30th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|