Tour de Queni- Fast ride- Cossington Lakes
Tuesday 9th April at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|70 Mins||18 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Queniborough Village Hall LE7 3DB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 10 mins (1 hours 10 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- Tour de Queniborough Cycling Group
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Leicester
18 mile route from Village hall, Rearsby, Thrussington, Hoby, left to Ragdale, left at T junction under A46 at the Six Hills, then left along Paudy Lane, then first left to Seagrave, then right to Sileby, Cossington, follow the road into Cossington, right at the cross roads ( meeting piont to re group),then over the main road at the cycle crossing onto the cycle path & follow to Syton Marina, then left at the bridge into Meadow Lane, then follow cycle pathe through the park & cut through past the church back to queni on the cycle pathe.
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.