Evening Training ride
Wednesday 3rd April at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||14 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- New Horley Leisure Centre, Anderson Way, Off Court Lodge Road, Horley, RH6 8SP For Sat Nav directions please use: RH6 8RS We'll meet on the path in front of the new Horley Leisure Centre just off Court Lodge Road Horley. RH6 8RS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 10 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Reigate
This is a 14 mile ride gradually increasing in distance as the evenings get lighter.
Don't forget suitable clothing, drinks and snacks, spare inner tube, puncture repair kit and a pump (and any medication you may require). Please give your bike a check over before you come along i.e. tyres pumped up, gears and breaks etc
If you have any questions please text me 07725136076.
- Starting Point
- New Horley Leisure Centre, Anderson Way, Off Court Lodge Road, Horley, RH6 8SP For Sat Nav directions please use: RH6 8RS We'll meet on the path in front of the new Horley Leisure Centre just off Court Lodge Road Horley.
- Starting Postcode
- RH6 8RS
Meet the Champions
- Adrienne Horne
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Tanhouse Loop||Saturday 19th April at 8.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze with a 'twist' to Henfold Lakes||Saturday 19th April at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Croydon Arena to Ladywell||Wednesday 23rd April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|