Women's Woodbury Wander
Tuesday 9th April at 7.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||5 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Four Firs Car Park Woodbury Common EX5 1NY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- East Devon Dirt
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in East Devon
An hour or so jaunt around the common for women beginners every Tuesday evening. 7pm for April moving to 7.30 as soon as lighter to allow for those trying to get children to bed first!
- Starting Point
- Four Firs Car Park Woodbury Common
- Starting Postcode
- EX5 1NY
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|#ThursdayNightRide||Thursday 12th December at 7.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|#ThursdayNightRide||Thursday 19th December at 7.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Plymbridge Breeze ride||Tuesday 7th January at 6.30pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|