Breeze Rides in Stourbridge
Wednesday 1st May at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||25 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge, DY8 2DN The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the playground. Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St DY8 2AA) DY8 2DN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dudley
This is a 25 mile undulating ride to Rowberrys Garden Centre, near Chaddesley Corbett. We will cycle mainly on quiet roads although we will have to join two A roads for a short while. We will cycle through quiet hamlets including Churchill, Cakebole and Rushock before stopping for refreshments at Rowberrys Garden Centre, a popular stop for cyclists. We'll be returning via Chaddesley Corbett, Drayton, Belbroughton and Hagley.
Please make sure that your bike is in good working order and bring a spare inner tube (correct size for your bike).
Please bring a drink and a snack to keep you going and money for refreshments.
You may also need to bring an extra layer, gloves and waterproof. Wearing a helmet is advised as we will be out on the roads.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge, DY8 2DN The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the playground. Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St DY8 2AA)
- Starting Postcode
- DY8 2DN
Meet the Champions
- Mary McAdam
- Maureen Prosser
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Rides In Stourbridge: Bobbington||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Totally Terrified Improvers ride||Sunday 27th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Cannon Hill, River Rea and Canal Meanderings||Wednesday 30th April at 6.15pm||Women Only||Read More|