Cycle for Health
Tuesday 18th June at 12.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||5 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Rosliston Forestry Centre, Burton Road, Rosliston, Swadlincote, Derbyshire DE12 8JX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in South Derbyshire
A gentle introduction to cycling on picturesque "off-road" trails around Rosliston Forestry Centre.
This session is aimed at beginners or those that have not been on a bike in a while.
Bike hire is available - please contact to book
- Starting Point
- Rosliston Forestry Centre, Burton Road, Rosliston, Swadlincote, Derbyshire
- Starting Postcode
- DE12 8JX
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Santa and friends festive family ride - Loughborough||Sunday 8th December at 2.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|C1C Sunday Rideout - CANCELLED HIS WEEKEND DUE TO ILLNESS||Sunday 8th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|C1C Sunday Rideout||Sunday 15th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|