Active Medway Cliffe Woods Ride
Wednesday 24th April at 6.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||6 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Cliffe Woods Recreation Ground Car Park Junction of Town Road/ Merryboys Road Cliffe Wood ME3 7TJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Medway
Easy social ride around pretty Kent countryside. Low traffic, country lanes and bridleways.
- Starting Point
- Cliffe Woods Recreation Ground Car Park Junction of Town Road/ Merryboys Road Cliffe Wood
- Starting Postcode
- ME3 7TJ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Active Medway Hoo Ride||Sunday 22nd December at 9.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Active Medway Hoo Ride||Sunday 5th January at 9.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Active Medway Riverside Ride||Thursday 9th January at 10.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|