Quorum Ride - Urban Adventure
Wednesday 24th April at 5.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||12 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub @ Quorum Retail (behind Greggs on Quorum Business Park) Benton Lane Newcastle NE12 8BS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Newcastle
This ride will guide you into Newcastle on urban bike paths though Heaton and Jesmond. We will meander though the city centre and Newcastle university until we reach the tyne bridge. We will cross over the river and head down to the quayside and over the millennium bridge. We will head back to Quorum via Ouseburn, Heaton Park and Jesmond Dene.
Hopefully you will find cycle paths that you didn’t know existed!
You are advised to wear a helmet. Please carry a water proof jacket and some water.
Pool Bike is available to hire from Quorum Business Park.
If you would like to know anything about the ride or pool bike hire you can contact me on 0191 287 1148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting Point
- The Hub @ Quorum Retail (behind Greggs on Quorum Business Park) Benton Lane Newcastle
- Starting Postcode
- NE12 8BS
Meet the Champions
- Laura McVittie
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Cycle Hub to the Royal Quays||Saturday 8th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Washington to Baltic||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Crook Circular Challenge||Saturday 8th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|