Richmond Park Tamsin Trail Loop
Thursday 28th March at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Richmond upon Thames
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Richmond Park, Kingston Gate, London Borough of Richmond, KT2 5JN Richmond Park Kingston gate car park located at the southern most tip of the park (SW corner) KT2 5JN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Richmond upon Thames
We will take a circular route of Richmond Park following the Tamsin Trail at a leisurely pace. The ride will take around a hour with regular stops when needed to take in the lovely scenery.
Nearest train station is Norbiton with Kingston close by for those coming by train.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Wearing a helmet is strongly advised but if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part.
It’s perfect for beginners and anyone who’s not been on a bike for a while. We really welcome newcomers to our rides and will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
If you don't have a bike but would like to come, CYCLE HIRE is available for adults and children, including tag-alongs and baby seats. The cycle hire kiosk is located in the car park by the golf course at Roehampton Gate.
T:+44 (0)7050 209 249
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Richmond Park, Kingston Gate, London Borough of Richmond, KT2 5JN Richmond Park Kingston gate car park located at the southern most tip of the park (SW corner)
- Starting Postcode
- KT2 5JN
Meet the Champions
- Nicola Yates (Whiffin)
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze in the Park - Richmond Park (Tamsin Trail)||Saturday 8th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Breeze in the Park - Richmond Park (Tamsin Trail)||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Minet Ladies at Hillingdon Circuit||Friday 14th March at 12.01pm||Women and Children||Read More|