Pedalsport Ladies Night
Wednesday 24th April at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||1 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Pedalsport 193 -195 King Cross Road King Cross Halifax West Yorkshire HX1 3LN HX1 3LN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Calderdale
Pedalsport Cycle Shop is handing over to the ladies, on Wednesday 24th of April they will be hosting a Ladies night.
With Ladies specific bikes from Giant, Specialized and Ridley and brand specialist on hand to discuss your requirements, also Ladies specific clothing, helmets and shoes and again brand specialists to help you.
Breeze Champions will be available to discuss everything about Breeze and rides in the area.
The evening runs from 18.00 till 21.00 so pop in and have a look, Pedalsport is 1.5 miles from Halifax town centre at the cross roads of King Cross and Queens Road there is free parking behind the Junction pub.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Pedalsport 193 -195 King Cross Road King Cross Halifax West Yorkshire HX1 3LN
- Starting Postcode
- HX1 3LN
Meet the Champions
- Clare Crabtree
- Jackie Holden
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Saltaire Towpath Ride||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Haworth Park to Great Harwood||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Alexandra Park Easyrider||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|