SPOKES - Tuesday Morning Ride
Tuesday 2nd April at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|140 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Harvester Pub Baldwins Lane Croxley Green WD3 3RX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 40 mins (2 hours 20 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- SPOKES - Watford
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Watford
Easy ride upto 20 miles east of Watford, mainly on quiet roads.
- Starting Point
- Harvester Pub Baldwins Lane Croxley Green
- Starting Postcode
- WD3 3RX
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|The Winter Boat Trip 200km Audax||Sunday 8th December at 7.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|St Albans Green Ring||Saturday 14th December at 11.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|River Park house rides Wood Green||Tuesday 10th December at 12.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|