Friday 22nd March at 10.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|50 Mins||6 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Everyone Active Sports and Leisure, Back Lane, Cambourne, CB23 6FY CB23 6FY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (50 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Cambridgeshire
Join me for a bike ride around Cambourne!
The route will be mainly on cycle paths and quiet roads will give us chance to chatter on the flat stretches.
This is a lovely 5 mile ride away from the hustle and bustle of your busy day.
It’s perfect for beginners and those that haven’t been out ton their bikes for a while.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
If you have any questions please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Everyone Active Sports and Leisure, Back Lane, Cambourne, CB23 6FY
- Starting Postcode
- CB23 6FY
Meet the Champions
- Penny Carman
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Autumn Breeze at Grafham Water||Wednesday 23rd April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Waresley Park Scones & Tea Ride||Sunday 27th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|St Neots Wednesday ride||Wednesday 30th April at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|