Velodrome to Daisy Nook
Tuesday 9th April at 5.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||8 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Outside Evans Cycles, National Cycling Centre, Stuart Street, Manchester, M11 4DQ M11 4DQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Manchester
Join us for a ride from the National Cycling Centre to Daisy Nook. We will be cycling through parks but also on small sections of road. We will be also be cycling up one hill (which is quite steep) but don't worry we will still go at the pace of the slowest rider so you won't be left behind. We will stop at Daisy Nook for a short, well deserved break, before going back down the hill we've climbed up! Around 8 miles at a conversational pace.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack if you think your energy levels may need topping up along the way. Wearing a helmet is advisable, though not essential. Please bring some money if you want to buy refreshments. Please bring along a hi-vis jacket and lights if you have them.
This ride is ideal for beginners and those wanting to build up confidence on the road. We really welcome newcomers to our rides.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you need to contact us the few days before the ride, please contact us on: 07976 498 629.
Julia & Sarah
- Starting Point
- Outside Evans Cycles, National Cycling Centre, Stuart Street, Manchester, M11 4DQ
- Starting Postcode
- M11 4DQ
Meet the Champions
- Sarah Shard
- Julia Klinger-Moore
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Alexandra Park Easyrider||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Mosey along the Middlewood Way||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Tale of Two Parks||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|