Let's Go Round Again !
Saturday 27th April at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|240 Mins||44 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Frenchwood Recreation Ground, Esplanade, Preston PR1 4PJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 5 hours 0 mins (4 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- Team Potty Mouth
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Preston
Twice around the Preston Guild Wheel cycle path, you can complete one lap (approx 21 miles) and return or carry on to a second lap. We'll start at 9am and probably have a lunch break. Please bring some money for a snack and drink or bring your own. We'll be riding at a social pace to suit the group. This is mainly tarmac with a bit of off road trail.
- Starting Point
- Frenchwood Recreation Ground, Esplanade, Preston
- Starting Postcode
- PR1 4PJ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Ribble Head or Bust||Sunday 27th April at 8.30am||Anyone||Read More|
|Waddington Fell, Dunsop Br. & Chipping||Sunday 4th May at 10.30am||Anyone||Read More|
|Tatham Fell via Whitewell back via Settle||Sunday 11th May at 8.30am||Anyone||Read More|