Evening Breeze over the Bridge
Wednesday 24th April at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||6 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Car Park to the rear of Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot TQ12 4XX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 10 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Teignbridge
This is a nice gentle, flat 6 mile route which is almost all cycle trail, taking in the magnificent new Town Quay cycling and Walking Bridge and the newly opened section of the Teign Estuary Route.
Come and join us for a ride and a chat. There's no coffee stop on this route but we can pop into McDonalds or the Penn Inn afterwards if anyone would like to.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Car Park to the rear of Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot
- Starting Postcode
- TQ12 4XX
Meet the Champions
- Michele Radant
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Be nifty at 50!!! BREEZE||Saturday 19th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Active Mums Baby/Toddler Ride||Wednesday 23rd April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Active Mums Baby/Toddler Ride||Wednesday 30th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|