Pocklington & Barmby Breezers
Friday 22nd March at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Pocklington Station Car Park, Station Road, YO42 2NN We will meet at the car park just down from the Garden Chinese Restaurant YO42 2NN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Riding of Yorkshire
Join us for a leisurely circular ride from Pocklington out to the surrounding villages with a coffee stop 'en route' and to finish. We will be riding for about 2 hours in total.
If the weather looks doubtful please give me a ring BUT I will be going anyway for the hardier ones amongst you. Please bring a bright waterproof (so you can be seen), water, snack bars and some money for coffee and cake!
Those coming from Barmby Moor meet at St Helen's Square at 9.40am and we will collect the Pocklington riders en route.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Don’t forget to tell your friends and let’s get more women out on their bikes!
Look forward to seeing you there.
Mob: 07703 134 034
- Starting Point
- Pocklington Station Car Park, Station Road, YO42 2NN We will meet at the car park just down from the Garden Chinese Restaurant
- Starting Postcode
- YO42 2NN
Meet the Champions
- Val French