Tour de Queniborough- Frisby on the Wreake- FAST ride
Tuesday 2nd April at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|50 Mins||14 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Queniborough Vallage Hall car park LE7 3DH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 50 mins (50 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- Tour de Queniborough Cycling Group
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Leicester
This is the first summer evening rides for this year, this ride is suitable for fast riders on racing bikes.
The route is just 15 miles & flat country roads, with a few stops to re group & no one gets left behind, the ride starts from Queniborough Village Hall 6.30pm & goes out to Rearsby, then Thrussington & right to Hoby then first left down Mill Lane, left along Broksby, Rotherby,Frisby on the Wreake, taking Washstones lane to Asforby road to Hoby, then back to Thrussington, taking a left & right along Ratcliffe Road then left again along Broom Lane to East Goscote & back to the village hall.
The average speed for this ride is 17 to 18 mph
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.