Tour de Queni - Thrussignton Loop - SLOW ride
Tuesday 2nd April at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|50 Mins||7 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Queniborough Village Hall LE7 3DH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 50 mins (50 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Tour de Queniborough Cycling Group
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Leicester
This is the first summer evening rides for this year, this ride is suitable for beginners on any type of bike.
The route is just over 6 miles & flat country roads, we stop every couple of miles to re group & no one gets left behind, the ride starts from Queniborough Village Hall 6.30pm & goes out to Rearsby, then Thrussington & left to Ratcliffe the left again along Broom Lane to East Goscote & back to the village hall.
The average speed for this ride is 10 to 12 mph
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|C1C Sunday Rideout||Sunday 15th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|C1C Sunday Rideout||Sunday 22nd December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Night Ride||Tuesday 17th December at 6.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|