Burn it with Breeze Explorer – Audenshaw Pick Up
Thursday 11th July at 7.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||16 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Spring Bank Avenue, Audenshaw, Greater Manchester, M34 5WG We’ll meet on the corner near the motorway bridge and canal M34 5WG
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 20 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Tameside
These rides will vary from 5 – 15 miles and we’ll try to keep it interesting by riding to different places including the National Cycling Centre, Debdale Park, Fallowfield Loop, Sale and Chorlton Water Parks.
Please note this is the second pick up of this ride - If you live in Ashton we’ll be meeting at the access point between Limehurst and Hartshead Estate on the National Cycling Route 66 for 6pm.
We’ll always stop for a break midway so please bring a snack, drink and money just in case we find a cafe/ice cream van!
This ride is best suited for women who are confident on their bikes, looking to go a little further and at a faster pace.
Wearing a helmet is advisable as some parts will be on the roads.
If it’s really bad weather we’ll cancel so please make sure we have your contact number.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Spring Bank Avenue, Audenshaw, Greater Manchester, M34 5WG We’ll meet on the corner near the motorway bridge and canal
- Starting Postcode
- M34 5WG
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Alexandra Park Easyrider||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Mosey along the Middlewood Way||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Tale of Two Parks||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|