Road Ride to the Reservoir
Thursday 11th July at 6.45pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||8 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bristol Avenue, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 8TZ. We'll meet on the trail (National Cycling NCN626) at the access point between Limehurst and Hartshead Estates OL6 8TZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Tameside
We’ll meet at the access point between Limehurst and Hartshead Estate on the National Cycling Route 626 for 6.45pm. If you’re running late please call us on 07806 874 187 / 07943 100 920.
We’ll head towards Ashton Golf Club along quiet roads and cycle paths. It’s steady uphill all the way until we reach the reservoir. We’ll do a couple of laps then head back the way we came downhill!
Great for those looking to build fitness and stamina and we’ll aim for a quicker pace!
Wearing a helmet is advisable as some parts will be on the roads.
If it’s really bad weather we’ll cancel so please make sure we have your contact number.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Bristol Avenue, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 8TZ. We'll meet on the trail (National Cycling NCN626) at the access point between Limehurst and Hartshead Estates
- Starting Postcode
- OL6 8TZ
Meet the Champions
- Janis Hett
- Georgie Hett
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|International Women's Day - Victoria's Velo Loop!||Sunday 9th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Alexandra Park Easyrider||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Mosey along the Middlewood Way||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|