Daisy Nook Dally
Thursday 18th July at 6.45pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||8 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bristol Avenue, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 8TZ. We'll meet on the trail (National Cycling NCN626) at the access point between Limehurst and Hartshead Estates OL6 8TZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Tameside
We’ll meet at the access point between Limehurst and Hartshead Estate on the National Cycling Route 626. There are several access points on this route; Turner Lane; Cranbourne Road; Wood Lane and Peterborough Close.
We'll explore a route down to Daisy Nook and through Waterloo. We'll pass Ikea up Turner Lane and return along the trail.
Please bring money for an ice cream!
Please dress appropriately for the weather and ideally if you have a helmet please bring one. A drink is necessary and you might also like to bring a snack.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Bristol Avenue, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 8TZ. We'll meet on the trail (National Cycling NCN626) at the access point between Limehurst and Hartshead Estates
- Starting Postcode
- OL6 8TZ
Meet the Champions
- Janis Hett
- Georgie Hett
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Discover the Fallowfield Loop - Debdale Park to Fallowfield||Tuesday 29th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Sale to Dunham loop||Saturday 3rd May at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Bolton Breeze||Sunday 27th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|