Boot Camp - Thursday Night Circuit Training
Thursday 16th May at 6.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||4 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bristol Avenue, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 8TZ. We'll meet on the trail (National Cycling NCN626) at the access point between Limehurst and Hartshead Estates OL6 8TZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 45 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Tameside
Get fit for summer and feel your best for that all important holiday or wedding!
We’ll meet at the access point between Limehurst and Hartshead Estate on the National Cycling Route 626. There are several access points on this route; Turner Lane; Cranbourne Road; Wood Lane and Peterborough Close.
As most of us haven’t been on a bike all winter we’ll do two circuits and aim to get our time down each ride.
The circuit will lead us up to Alt Lane, down to Park Bridge, passing up the hill by the white houses and back to the start. Once we get our speed and stamina up we can do an additional loop.
The ride should take around 45 minutes and we’ll aim to get one full run down to 30 (walking up the hill permitting). Treat it as a challenge, see how far you and get and work to getting a bit further next time.
Please dress appropriately for the weather and ideally if you have a helmet please bring one. A drink is necessary and you might also like to bring a snack.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Bristol Avenue, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 8TZ. We'll meet on the trail (National Cycling NCN626) at the access point between Limehurst and Hartshead Estates
- Starting Postcode
- OL6 8TZ
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Santa's Little Helpers!||Saturday 7th December at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Altrincham to Chorlton Water Park||Thursday 12th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Stocky to Arley loop||Saturday 7th December at 11.30am||Women Only||Read More|