Guildford Downs Link Ride to Cranleigh
Tuesday 2nd April at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||18 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Yvonne Arnaud Theatre, Millbrook, Guildford, Surrey GU1 3UX We’ll meet on the junction with the turning to Yvonne Arnaud Theatre and Millbrook by the Guildford Borough Council Sign. GU1 3UX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Guildford
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Yvonne Arnaud Theatre, Millbrook, Guildford, Surrey GU1 3UX We’ll meet on the junction with the turning to Yvonne Arnaud Theatre and Millbrook by the Guildford Borough Council Sign.
- Starting Postcode
- GU1 3UX
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Let's Breeze in Woking||Thursday 1st May at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Beginner evening ride||Thursday 17th April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze with a 'twist' to Henfold Lakes||Saturday 19th April at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|