Evening Coastal Cycle to Lytham
Wednesday 1st May at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||20 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph. FY1 1NE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Blackpool
Our Evening rides are back by popular demand! The evenings are drawing out and it’s time to get some cycling in for the summer! The Lytham ride will take you via the Promenade through St Annes and then loop back into Blackpool.
We will always have a coffee stop and a good chin wag along the way!
The temperature can be quite cool so please bring extra layers and a waterproof just in case.
Take a drink with you for the journey and a camera for the fantastic sunsets we have here in Blackpool!
Wearing a helmet is advisable as we’ll be riding on roads; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind. This ride is a more challenging ride which is ideal for people looking at improvng their speed and pace.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph.
- Starting Postcode
- FY1 1NE
Meet the Champions
- Victoria Easley