Ride a 100m Sportive Group Wednesday Evening Rides
Wednesday 3rd April at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Arnesby Village Hall LE8 5WE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Ride a 100m Sportive
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Leicester
Initially 90 mins extending to 2 hours as evenings get longer. Route TBC on day dependent on numbers. More of a social ride possibly with a pint at the end
- Starting Point
- Arnesby Village Hall
- Starting Postcode
- LE8 5WE
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|C1C Sunday Rideout||Sunday 15th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|C1C Sunday Rideout||Sunday 22nd December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Night Ride||Tuesday 10th December at 6.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|