Dodford Breeze Outing
Thursday 7th March at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Sanders Park car park, off Kidderminster Road, Bromsgrove B61 7JP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bromsgrove
We'll go out through Sidemoor along the cycle route, over the M5 following Fockbury Mill Lane out to Dodford and returning via Bungay Lake road and Timberhonger. There are some hills but nothing long or particularly steep. We should see some snowdrops along the way.
Distance about 8 miles, if the weather's good and we fancy it we could extend the ride to Belbroughton. There's no cafe on main route so bring a drink and a snack if you need one.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Sanders Park car park, off Kidderminster Road, Bromsgrove
- Starting Postcode
- B61 7JP
Meet the Champions
- Catherine Maguire
- Janet Steel
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Rides In Stourbridge: Bobbington||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Totally Terrified Improvers ride||Sunday 27th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Three parks tour||Tuesday 29th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|