Thursday night sandbanks blast
Thursday 28th March at 7.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bournemouth pier BH2 5AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Into the forest (and on facebook)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Bournemouth
Basically the same as Andys ride on tues, only he can't commit to it weekly so I'm posting this to keep Thursdays going.Start at Bournemouth pier , for ride to sandbanks and back ,averaging 12-15 mph ... We are a friendly group no one gets left behind.. An opportunity to get out and improve your fitness for those summer rides:)
- Starting Point
- Bournemouth pier
- Starting Postcode
- BH2 5AA
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Christchurch Health Ride||Monday 16th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Moors Valley Health Ride||Wednesday 18th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Kingston Lacy Health Ride||Thursday 19th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|