Berkswell and Beyond
Saturday 27th April at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||20 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bear Inn Car Park, Spencers Lane. Berkswell. Coventry, CV7 7BB. CV7 7BB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Coventry
Come and join us on a 20 mile ride through the rolling Warwickshire countryside.
There will be a tea/coffee stop half way at Hatton (and maybe a cake for stamina for the ride back?) Bring some pennies!
We shall depart at 2pm prompt and the ride should take about 2.5 hours, which includes a 30 minute break at the cafe. Please allow extra time in case of any punctures etc.
The ride is best suited to a road or hybrid bike and please wear a helmet. If possible bring a spare inner tube, punture repair kit and a lock if you wish to secure your bike at the cafe.
Look forward to meeting you!
- Starting Point
- Bear Inn Car Park, Spencers Lane. Berkswell. Coventry, CV7 7BB.
- Starting Postcode
- CV7 7BB
Meet the Champions
- Lisa Taylor
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Allesley to Astley - the long hilly way round!||Sunday 20th April at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Coventry/Solihull - Blast around Balsall||Saturday 19th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Harvest Hill Circular||Thursday 24th April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|