Chorlton Water Park and Ees Nature Reserve
Tuesday 19th March at 5.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Chorlton Water Park, Maitland Avenue, Manchester, M21 7WH We'll meet in the car park M21 7WH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Manchester
What a lovely way to spend an evening, absorbing in the surroundings of the River Mersey riding with like minded women.
We’ll meet at Chorlton Water Park car park and ride along by the River Mersey. Then we’ll enter Mersey Valley and go through a network of trails which winds through meadows, woodland and rough grasslands.
On our return, we’ll rejoin the river banks before stopping at Jackson's Boat pub, based on the bank of the river, where we can enjoy a refreshing drink or we can make our way back to the car park which is only a 5 - 10 minute ride away.
The trail is mainly flat and slightly bumpy and traffic free though there will be other joggers and cyclists passing by us enjoying the local scenery at the same time.
It may be advisable to bring lights especially if you're cycling home.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Chorlton Water Park, Maitland Avenue, Manchester, M21 7WH We'll meet in the car park
- Starting Postcode
- M21 7WH
Meet the Champions
- Dawn Kaveney
- Sarah Shard
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Alexandra Park Easyrider||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Mosey along the Middlewood Way||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Tale of Two Parks||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|