Tuesday 16th July at 7.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bournemouth pier 7.30 BH2 5AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Into the forest (and on facebook)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Bournemouth
a steady 14/15 mph average ride from bournemouth pier to sandbanks and back, on the roads. All welcome, lights a must.
- Starting Point
- Bournemouth pier 7.30
- Starting Postcode
- BH2 5AA
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Christchurch Health Ride||Monday 9th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Moors Valley Health Ride||Wednesday 11th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Kingston Lacy Health Ride||Thursday 12th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|