Tuesday Nite Ride Rising Sun New Milton
Tuesday 26th February at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Rising Sun Pub CP BH25 5SF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in New Forest
Fast paced medium distance mountain bike ride. 12-20 miles mostly off road and often technical. Ride all year so good lights and spares essential!
Contact Graeme 07815766430 for confirmation
- Starting Point
- Rising Sun Pub CP
- Starting Postcode
- BH25 5SF
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Thursday 30th May at 9.00am||Hiker Cafe - Bockhampton & back||Easygoing||Read More|
|Thursday 6th June at 9.00am||Hiker Cafe - Bockhampton & back||Easygoing||Read More|
|Thursday 13th June at 9.00am||Hiker Cafe - Bockhampton & back||Easygoing||Read More|