Breeze Whinlatter winter night ride
Thursday 28th February at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|50 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Whinlatter Forest, off Whinlatter Pass (B5292),Braithwaite, Cumbria, CA12 5TW We'll meet in the car park. CA12 5TW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (50 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Allerdale
We’ll head off from Whinlatter forest on a classic blue trail (for beginners). It'll be dark so please bring lights with you (sorry we won't have any to lend on this ride!) The trail is a great one especially if you haven't sampled the delights of night riding before! The ride will be approximately 5 - 10 miles and the pace will be chilled and relaxed with plenty of time to chat.
Please pack a drink, snack and flask for a hot drink!
Mountain bike needed! All women welcome the ride will be weather dependant!
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Helen and Kath
Breeze champions and British Cycling Level 2 MTB Leaders
- Starting Point
- Whinlatter Forest, off Whinlatter Pass (B5292),Braithwaite, Cumbria, CA12 5TW We'll meet in the car park.
- Starting Postcode
- CA12 5TW
Meet the Champions
- Helen Aitchison
- Kath Pigdon
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Explorer ride to Lorton||Friday 25th April at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|A Bolt to Guardhouses||Wednesday 23rd April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Cleator Moor, St Bees, Coastal Cruiser.||Sunday 27th April at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|