Mums' Bicton Bimble
Wednesday 6th March at 4.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|20 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bicton College, East Budleigh Budleigh Salterton, Devon EX9 7BY EX9 7BY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 20 mins (20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Devon
Don’t let the children have all the fun!
Can you remember how much fun riding a bike was? Well we have a great opportunity for you to rediscover the feeling.
Once you have cheered your future superstars in their Go Ride laps come and join us for a little bimble around the beautiful Bicton College Estate - we will only be 20 minutes or so.
No bike? No problem! As long as you let us know a couple of days before we can bring bikes along for you to use.
No need to wear any special clothes, just come and see us at the LED or Breeze tent and we'll get you sorted.
For more information on the Go-Ride event please contact email@example.com
Look forward to see you there!
- Starting Point
- Bicton College, East Budleigh Budleigh Salterton, Devon EX9 7BY
- Starting Postcode
- EX9 7BY
Meet the Champions
- Sandi Holland
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Killerton Breeze: Meander to the Mill||Friday 2nd May at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Evening Breeze in the Blackdowns||Thursday 1st May at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Be nifty at 50!!! BREEZE||Saturday 19th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|