Saturday 11th May at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|300 Mins||50 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Chelford Roundabout, Chelford, SK11 9AH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 6 hours 0 mins (5 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Cheshire East
Training ride for Chelford Chicks
Each ride varies but will be around 50 – 70 miles in duration with a cafe stop and at a steady sociable pace.
- Starting Point
- Chelford Roundabout, Chelford,
- Starting Postcode
- SK11 9AH
Meet the Champions
- Becky Burns
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Discover the Fallowfield Loop - Debdale Park to Fallowfield||Tuesday 29th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Sale to Dunham loop||Saturday 3rd May at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Derbyshire Pancake Ride||Saturday 26th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|