Saturday 30th March at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|300 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Chelford Roundabout, Chelford, SK11 9AH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 6 hours 0 mins (5 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Cheshire East
Training ride for Chelford Chicks
Each ride varies but will be around 50 – 70 miles in duration with a cafe stop and at a steady sociable pace.
- Starting Point
- Chelford Roundabout, Chelford,
- Starting Postcode
- SK11 9AH
Meet the Champions
- Becky Burns
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Santa's Little Helpers!||Saturday 7th December at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Altrincham to Chorlton Water Park||Thursday 12th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Hilly Christmas Cake||Sunday 8th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|