Halton Circular via penketh, St. Helens, rainhill, huyton and halewood!
Saturday 23rd February at 2.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Eight Towers Car Park WA8 3RH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 45 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Widnes Social Cyclists
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Pedal St.Helens Bold Miners||Tuesday 11th March at 9.45am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Blue Cap and bluebells - 'Ride and read'||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Pedal St.Helens Bold Miners||Tuesday 18th March at 9.45am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|