Yaxley Riders Early Risers Sunday Ride
Sunday 24th February at 7.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||30 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The White Bench (Corner of Broadway & Dovedote Lane) in Yaxley near Peterborough PE7 3NF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Yaxley Riders
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Peterborough
Meet at the White Bench in Yaxley near Peterborough (Corner of Broadway & Dovecote Lane), the plan is for a 2 hour ride (approx 30 miles) to get back to the village by 9:15 am.
Please keep an eye on the weather & make a judgement on the day whether the road conditions are safe to ride.
The YR Facebook group is a great place to check if fellow riders are still planning to ride early Sunday morning if you have any doubts. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/yaxleyriders
- Starting Point
- The White Bench (Corner of Broadway & Dovedote Lane) in Yaxley near Peterborough
- Starting Postcode
- PE7 3NF
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.