Blue Birds - don't know where, do know when..
Sunday 24th February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||16 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Fordwater, Pond Road - opposite Jessie's pond and the 18th at Woking Golf Club. GU22 0JZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- St Johns (Woking) social cycling
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Woking
1-2 hour ride, don't know where, do know when. Well, we do know where we meet we just don;t know where we are going. email me - firstname.lastname@example.org - if you need details, otherwise meet us there.
- Starting Point
- Fordwater, Pond Road - opposite Jessie's pond and the 18th at Woking Golf Club.
- Starting Postcode
- GU22 0JZ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Slough Freewheelers Dorney Bike Ride||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Winter Boat Trip 200km Audax||Sunday 8th December at 7.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Central Loop of London Embankment||Saturday 14th December at 3.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|