Bexley Breeze Cake and Ride!
Tuesday 5th March at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Boat House, Danson Park, Bexleyheath, Kent, DA6 8HL Coming far? The nearest train station is Bexleyheath which is approximately 7 minutes ride away. For more information please see the National Rail Enquires website. DA6 8HL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bexley
This will give us chance to chat, swop and share cycling routes and ideas plus we can plan our spring and summer rides.
Using quiet roads we will ride at a conversational pace and the distances will be between 9 to 16 miles. All rides will take in a social cafe stop for a well deserved rest!
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
If you're new to cycling you'll enjoy the friendly workout, more experienced riders may find buddies to go for longer rides. Bring your friends and if you don’t have a bike not to worry you can hire one please see Kent County Council website for a full list of bike hire available. The nearest train station is Bexleyheath which is approximately 7 minutes ride.
You’ll need a drink, money, bike lock and spare inner tube if you have one. Don’t forget to dress for the weather!
Everyone’s welcome – look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- The Boat House, Danson Park, Bexleyheath, Kent, DA6 8HL Coming far? The nearest train station is Bexleyheath which is approximately 7 minutes ride away. For more information please see the National Rail Enquires website.
- Starting Postcode
- DA6 8HL
Meet the Champions
- Gill Harker
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Sunday 26th May at 8.30am||Ride 100 training ride||Challenging||Read More|
|Monday 27th May at 10.30am||Danson Park to Birchwood Golf Club||Steady||Read More|
|Monday 3rd June at 10.30am||Danson Park to Oxleas Wood||Easygoing||Read More|