Eden Valley Road Ride
Saturday 23rd February at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet at Armathwaite bridge (crossing the river Eden), Carlisle CA4 9PY CA4 9PY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Eden
From Armathwaite, we will be head towards Croglin and then onto Kirkoswald, through Lazonby and then back to Armathwaite.
We’ll stop for a well deserved brew in Kirkoswald so please bring some money.
It’s a good idea to bring, water, snack bar, spare inner tube and repair kit (if you have one).
The road ride is 18 miles, fairly hilly and the pace will be relaxed and chilled! The ride is best suited for women who cycle already and are looking for a challenge!
There are beginner rides taking place in Cumbria, please see our Facebook pages for details or sign up to your next ride on the website:
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Meet at Armathwaite bridge (crossing the river Eden), Carlisle CA4 9PY
- Starting Postcode
- CA4 9PY
Meet the Champions
- Kath Pigdon
- Helen Aitchison