Tuesday 26th February at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|160 Mins||32 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Cofferidge Close car park (outside Budgens) Stony Stratford MK11 1BY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (2 hours 40 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Milton Keynes
An undulating clockwise ride, mainly on country roads, staying a mile or so from Buckingham, to reach Boycott Farm tearoom after 21 miles. The 11 miles back have some more short, steady climbs and descents, with wonderful country views!
You can contact me, Ritchie, on 07590909290.
- Starting Point
- Cofferidge Close car park (outside Budgens) Stony Stratford
- Starting Postcode
- MK11 1BY
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Saturday 22nd June at 9.00am||Loop Around Towcester||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Friday 28th June at 5.25pm||B4044 Botley to Eynsham Community path support ride||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Sunday 23rd June at 10.45am||Discover Epping Forest||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|