Hicks Lodge Green
Saturday 30th March at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
North West Leicestershire
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hicks Lodge Cafe, Willesley Woodside, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 2UP LE65 2UP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in North West Leicestershire
A very gentle 5 mile ride for those new to cycling and wishing to meet other women cyclists on gravelled routes best suited to hybrid or mountain bikes. All Hicks Lodge routes are off road so there is no need to worry about traffic. There is a cafe for refreshments after the ride. Parking fees can be viewed at Hicks Lodge website. The site also features a play area and duck pond if family want to wait for you on site.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Hicks Lodge Cafe, Willesley Woodside, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 2UP
- Starting Postcode
- LE65 2UP
Meet the Champions
- Rebecca Pritchard
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Ladies Social Ride||Thursday 1st May at 7.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|(London Road) Hospital to Abbey : Five Parks Loop||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Hello Hilton !!||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|