Tuesday 5th March at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Canoe club Bedford Road Northampton Free Parking here should you wish to drive to start - entrance at roundabout by Brittania Pub past HSBC NN4 7AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 20 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Northampton
This is a gentle ride along cycle paths to Brackmills pocket parks, loop up 'alpine climb' then up and around Lake on to Great Houghton down through village & up to Little Houghton (very short stretch on Bedford Road, can use path) through Little Houghton down & into Billing Aquadrome through then back along cycle track for coffee at Riverside.
The ride is approximately 12miles suitable for Hybrid, MTB or road bike with crosser (treaded) tyre.
The pace will be easy so anyone new to cycling very welcome, a friendly and patient group of girls with encouragement if needed on those ups and you can recover on return with coffee and cake at Costa (-: so please bring some money.
Please bring a drink and if required a small snack with you. It's always a good idea to pack a waterproof and another layer of clothing.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Canoe club Bedford Road Northampton Free Parking here should you wish to drive to start - entrance at roundabout by Brittania Pub past HSBC
- Starting Postcode
- NN4 7AA
Meet the Champions
- Liane Higham
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Saturday 22nd June at 10.00am||Breeze Big Bike Ride - Tea @ Delaprie Abbey||Women and Children||Read More|
|Sunday 23rd June at 10.00am||Big Breeze Bike Ride at Pitsford Reservoir||Women and Children||Read More|
|Saturday 22nd June at 9.30am||Big Breeze Bike Ride - Orlingbury, Walgrave, Old Loop||Women only||Read More|